Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lemonade stand

Faithfully standing behind their stand, the girls never got bored waiting for their customers to come.

"Would you like to buy something?" they'd ask.
"Well hurry up and come in, or we're about to close!" Kari would yell.

"What have you got for breakfast today?" I asked.

Kari graciously replied, "Cockroaches! We got lots and lots of cockroaches!"

Mommy confused.

Kari insisted, "They are good! You should try it!"

Mommy, "well...how much for that and a cup of lemonade?"

Kayla replied quickly, "One hundred dollars!"

They got to work! Chopping, squeezing the lemonade, and dropping everything on the way to serving the customer.  They were even sanitary enough to wash the dropped food before serving again.

Kari rushed over and grabbed the menu she handed to me earlier, "Give me my menu back, I have to pay for this...!!"  Quickly she stuck it back to her menu holder.  "Have a great day!" she yelled out,
"and come back again soon!"

FIVE stars. I give them FIVE stars!

The next day I woke up and went downstairs, Kayla and Kari were still standing behind the lemonade stand!  They got up early to get everything ready for business!

This is where I got the cutest little lemonade stand that I adore so much!  I am looking forward to years of play time and fun for the girls with this one...



InboxPays

No comments:

Post a Comment