Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Mother's Day gift



First of all... that is not my age.

Second of all....okay I suppose they catch me resting in bed more than I should.   I do pass out after work.

I am still incredibly blessed for all the mother's day drawings and writings they've piled up on my desk and stuffed in their little purse.  

The night before the mother's day celebration with all the moms and grandmas,  I found the girls whispering in their toy room excitedly.  

"What are you doing girls?" I asked.
"It's a surprise, don't come in!!!" They replied, shutting the door.

Ten minutes later, I found them carrying a large canvas bag filled to the top with toys from their room, struggling to make their way up the stairs.  

"What in the world are you doing...!!??" I asked, confused.

"We prepared presents for you and our grandmothers!!! We are ready for tomorrow's celebration!!"

OH JOY.  Do I love it...?  Of course little sweet honey pies, anything from you.  You've made me feel so loved... :)

Kayla tilted her little face up looking at me,  happily proud of herself.  Then she asked, looking concerned, "so..... When will it be children's day so that it will be our turn to get all the presents?!"

Thank you, my little loves,  for all that you've done for me and all the joy you've brought me.




No comments:

Post a Comment