Saturday, March 16, 2013

Little Leprechauns

Ms. Melli, she is the best and one of their favorite teachers.  They became little leprechauns through the St.Patrick's day celebration today.  The girls are going for a long trip and I asked Kari if she'd miss her teachers.  "Very...Very...Much," she replied, "I am gonna cry..."  We'll try to remember to remind the girls to send letters to them with love.

Kari mumbled to herself, "the bubble bottles can come on the trip with us...but it couldn't buy tickets, cus it doesn't have eyes... It can't see to buy to tickets!!"   What?!

Kayla loves singing the Leprechaun song.  I asked her to tell me the story about leprechaun, and she excitedly started to sing, "there was a little leprechaun and it lives under the rainbow....R-A-I-N-bow..."  I love the little song, thanks for teaching it to them, Ms Jaime.




No comments:

Post a Comment